Renting a bike at the Haagsche Stadsfiets
You can pick up your reserved bike/scooter starting at 11:00 am. If you rent a regular bike from us for the day, you may return it no later than the next morning before 11:00 am. You may also lock the bike in front of the store outside opening hours and throw the keys through the mailbox. The bicycle with 24 gears may not be locked in front of the store outside opening hours and must be returned within opening hours. If you want to rent an electric scooter, electric bike or electric cargo bike for a day, you have to return the bike before 6 p.m. on the same day.
Please note! We operate a day service and not an hour/24-hour service!
We do not require a deposit and upon presentation of a valid ID, you can rent a bike from us.
During the high season, it's extremely busy. Reserve your bike in advance to make sure it's available.
Renting a bike in Scheveningen and want to return it in the center? You may return these bikes in the center:
- City bikes with coaster brake or 3 gears
- Bikes with 7 gears (with exception)
- Parent-child tandems (with exception)
- Children's bicycles (with exception)
Renting a bike in the center and want to return it in Scheveningen? You may return these bikes in Scheveningen:
- All bikes can be returned in Scheveningen
This is how you book at Haagsche Stadsfiets:
- Click on Book now from the home page
- Select a location
- Select the date
- Select the desired bike
- Enter your details
- Pay directly online using iDeal, credit card or choose another payment method
- Pick up your bike with the reservation number you received and have fun cycling!
HINWEIS: NICHT BEZAHLTE UND STORNIERTE RESERVIERUNGEN WERDEN NICHT BEARBEITET. SIE ERHALTEN AUS DIESEM GRUND KEINE RESERVIERUNGSBESTÄTIGUNG!